The Genius Square is the one to two player board game you will become addicted to! Having over 60,000 possible solutions you can challenge yourself or challenge a friend to see who solves the puzzle first. This is a STEM board game that promotes problem solving, spatial awareness, and motor manipulation skill training. To win you must be the first player to fill the grid!
How to play:
- Roll all seven dice together
- Each player places the 7 blockers into the squares of each grid to match the seven co-ordinates that appear on the dice
- RACE TIME! Each player will fill the 9 colored shapes into every other space on the grid to against the opponent
- Whoever finishes first is the winner!
- Also available for 1 player. You can play alone and challenge yourself against the clock, or find out more solutions!
- Grid 2X
- 7 Dice 1X
- 7 Blocker 2X
- 9 Colored shape 2X
Ages 6 and up.